ncat will officially launch its Accessible Transport Policy Commission in the shadow of Westminster and Big Ben on Tuesday, 5 September.
The Commission will be chaired by Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, one of Britain’s greatest ever Paralympians, and will bring together disabled people and transport professionals with policymakers to forge a new and more inclusive consensus about the future of the transport system.
Baroness Grey-Thompson is joined on the Commission by a number of vice-chairs:
- Zarah Sultana, MP for Coventry South (Labour Party)
- Barry Sheerman, MP for Huddersfield (Labour and Co-operative Party)
- Lord Shinkwin (Conservative Party)
- Marion Fellows, MP for Motherwell and Wishaw (Scottish National Party)
- Paul Maynard, MP for Blackpool North and Cleveleys (Conservative Party)
- Ruth Cadbury, MP for Brentford and Isleworth (Labour Party)
ncat’s partner Policy Connect will lead this work – find out more about the Commission launch.