The National Centre for Accessible Transport will shape the future by influencing the transport sector, through people-centred development processes and co-designed solutions, to ensure that all travel systems have accessibility for disabled people at the heart of their creation and delivery.
We will deliver on our mission by:
- engaging with disabled people to better understand their experiences and to then co-design solutions
- amplifying the voices of disabled people in all decision-making
- collaborating widely with transport stakeholders
- demonstrating good practice and impact to influence policy
- being innovative in our approach